I can’t wait until winter, but I don’t want to cook soup or stew right now. My anxiety is sky high right now and I’m in need of some comfort food. A comfort food I discovered after going vegan was a grilled cheese sandwich. It’s warming and winter and comforting in summer.
In winter I might serve this with soup, but I didn’t feel like making soup, or eating it. I made some Brussels sprouts in my air fryer. I only had frozen ones on hand and cooked those.
- Two Slices Your Favorite Bread
- Two Slices Follow Your Heart Cheese
- Vegan Butter for greasing pan
- Grease pan with butter
- Place one slice of bread down in butter. Place 2 cheese slices on bread. Top with other slice of bread
- Cook on low or medium heat until bread is toasty and cheese is melty. You’ll have to flip the bread so both sides get toasty.
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- 8oz Frozen Brussels Sprouts (I like the little ones)
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Red Pepper Flakes to Taste
- Cooking Spray
- Place all veggies and seasoning in air fryer basket.
- Spray with cooking spray
- Cook at 400 (f) for about 20 minutes, until Brussels sprouts are soft and browned.